Senior SAP FI/CO Lead
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Sr. SAP FI/CO Lead
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Sr. SAP FI/CO Lead. The role will start mid-October and will finish mid-January 2021. The location is fully remote.
- Experienced in handling large workshops with executive level attendees
- Excellent communication skills + Client management skills
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting and SAP General Ledger (GL, AP, AR, FA, Tax and baseline CO) modules
- Strong knowledge and working experience with SAP new GL module (S/4 Hana experience preferred)
- Experience in designing and defining Organizational structure, and the chart of accounts structure within SAP by transforming business requirements into system specifications to meet current and future requirements
- Knowledgeable about IFRS/GAAP accounting. Experience with multi-national company and Intercompany transactions, eliminations and financial consolidations
- Experience as FICO lead on at least 2-3 FLC implementations, and as a sub-module lead on at least 5-8 implementations. Experienced managing on and offshore resources and deliverables.
- Experience conducting blueprint workshops for FICO areas, designing test scripts, developing complex functional specifications
- Solid understanding and experience of integrating SAP GL module with at least two other SAP modules like MM, SD, PM and FICO sub-modules
- Has developed training document and delivered end-user training
- Help document and coordinate go-live activities, perform post go-live support and transition project(s) to long term support
- Create business process diagrams including business process procedures as necessary
Sr. SAP FI/CO Lead details:
Start Date: October 2020:
Duration: 3 months
Location: Remote (USA)
Rate: In line with market
Is this you? Please feel free to apply via the link with a recent CV or refer a friend of yours.