Test Engineer - Zurich (Onsite)
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Duration: 6months +
No remote work
- Involving on complete software testing life cycle (STLC) starting from requirement analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance, test data management, test environment management & test reporting SQL, Unix, Testing tools.
- Test Engineer(80%), Test Management (20%)
- Good to know Test Automation: Java+Selenium.
- Involving in requirement analysis with business to get an understanding of the business requirements and document the same for implementation
- Involving in Unit test cases and system test cases for the developed codes.
- Prepare project documentation and user manuals. Supporting business users with business tests, defect triage meeting, conduct product overview and signoff meetings after successful tests.
- Participate in release management, attend change advisory meetings to represent the changes and seek necessary approvals.
- Attend requirement and deep dive sessions with business stakeholders for new requirements.
- Automation skills will be an advantage.
Desired Skills: Selenium