Android Developer - Sweden, Stockholm
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Android Developer - Sweden - Remote Available
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for an Android developer. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Sweden (remote available during Covid 19) and will provide long term (12months +) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and building applications for the Android platform
- Sound knowledge in Android Application Development using Kotlin programming language.
- Familiar with RESTful API integrations with Back End
- Knowledge in Android Architecture components like LiveData, Room, ViewModel etc.
- Knowledge in Unit Test and UI automation frameworks. Better to have experience in Hybrid Application development
- Strong OO software design/architecture skills and knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge in CI/CD implementation using Jenkins or VSTS. Bit bucket knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Android Human interface guidelines and play store app submission process.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills to drive change.
- Strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the Android platform. Used MVC, MVP, MVVM, Java design patterns.
- Experience in Swedish Banking application
- Handson experience in Agile methodology
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.