IAM Administrator - Geneva, Switzerland
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Source Technology
Not Specified, Switzerland
1 Dec 2020
- Proven experience with Identity and Access Management platforms administration, support and configuration
- Good experience with Networking and Internet services and protocols, ability to understand connectivity issues, and application access troubleshooting
- Proven knowledge working with Identity Federation protocols, and different strong authentication methods
- Committed to quality standards, good experience of change management process
- Demonstrable experience in an IAM production operations role supporting critical environments, configuration of high availability of IAM systems
- Solid experience with Forgerock OpenAM: OIDC profiles creation/update, policies, policy agent configuration, Federation (SAML2, WSFED, OIDC), Custom Adapters (Java), Forgerock Docker, OpenAM amster, Custom Authentication modules (Java and nodes), Trees and Nodes, monitor logs and notifications, debug issues
- Good experience with OpenLDAP directory management, disable users using custom scripts, group membership
- Good experience with OpenDJ directory Core Token Service: monitor (replication, status, weekly restart)
- Experience with SailPoint (IDM) configuration, managing highly redundant environments and workload
- Experience in Identity Federation configuration, testing and troubleshooting
- Comfortable supporting a mix of production and development environments and deployments, performing and planning upgrades.
- Aid in the ongoing support and operations IAM environments (development, acceptance and production).
- Actively participate in application migration and IAM integration, support of identity federation services.
- Liaise with the information security team to review the integration of required security modules with the pipeline.
- Troubleshoot authentication and integration problems.