MFT Operational Support
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
MFT Operational Support vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Solid understanding of TLS and SSH, as well as Identity Management Platforms
- Experience with AS2, SFTP, FTP and HTTP protocols
- Proficiency with security concepts and ability to force standards within each application
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management
- Ability to easily describe complicated processes and prioritize multiple concurrent work streams
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, French is advantageous
- Supporting the file transfer and processing of application users in their daily business
- Leading sub tasks in several file transfer projects, setting up and maintaining secure file transfers
- Working closely with engineers and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions
- Work directly with internal and external customers to resolve technical issues relating to Onboarding Processes, as well as the exchange or processing of files in a timely and accurate manner
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws