Business Analyst (Health Insurance Sector)
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Business Analyst (Health Insurance Sector). This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for prompt & conclusive answers to specialist & technical customer inquiries.
- Develop ideas for product extensions, validate them with customers & work out the specification in close cooperation with the development team.
- Act as a bridge between customers & the software development.
- Partake in the implementation of training courses.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst.
- Relevant experience within the health insurance industry.
- Methodical & practical experience in the areas of requirements management & the definition of requirements.
- Solution-oriented & a precise approach to work (even in intensive times).
- Highly customer-oriented, confident & strong communication skills.
- Completed university degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Completed further training in the field of health or social insurance
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & a good understanding of Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.