Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton and Partners BV is looking for an IT Integrator to join one of our international clients for a position in Amsterdam, Netherlands (remote work due to the Covid situation)of 6 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a strong and experienced IT Integrator you are responsible with your team The It Integrator ensures optimal coordination between stakeholders such as (lead) Product Owners, Solution Engineers, Scrum Masters and IT Engineers. So that smooth implementation is guaranteed.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Coordinates coherent functional changes and the associated technical dependencies between two or more Grids, so that they can be implemented by the IT organization as quickly and efficiently as possible, taking maximum account of the technical (im) possibilities of the IT landscape. Contributes in this way to maximum output in terms of business value of the IT organization.
- You will ensure ensures optimal coordination between stakeholders such as (lead) Product Owners, Solution Engineers, Scrum Masters and IT Engineers.
- So that smooth implementation is guaranteed. In this way, the integrator contributes to the maximization of the output of the IT organization in terms of speed, quality and business value.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- 3 years of experience in software development (eg Agile Scrum, DSDM, etc.), test and release methods.
- Knowledge of Jira or other relevant Agile workflow systems
- Knowledge of Security and in particular IAM
- Knowledge and experience with IT environmental factors such as coordination architecture, infrastructure, security and software
- Knowledge of business principles, marketing, Planning & Control, Risk management and cost management
- Demonstrable experience in working on more complex changes in an Agile/Scrum environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£600 - £600 Daily
€550 - €650 Daily