MS365 - Exchange Online Administrator (English speaking)
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
MS365 - Exchange Online Administrator
Location: Zurich or Geneva or Lausanne Switzerland.
We are currently looking for an experienced MS365 - Exchange Online Administrator for a permanent role based at our client site in Zurich/Geneva or Lausanne - Switzerland.
Role & Responsibilities
- You are part of our Messaging and Collaboration Services team. Together, as part of our client's team, will define the processes and provide the services and tools required to operate high-quality Messaging and Collaboration services within our Client in Switzerland.
- As part of a diverse and cross-functional team, you bring high quality operation and support knowhow to the IT organization and to our internal customers.
- You operate, monitor and supervise Messaging and Collaboration services both on-prem and in the cloud.
- You localize, isolate and fix malfunctions, in addition you give impulses for technical avoidance and/or escalation procedures.
- You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (University, HES/ETS) or comparable practical experience.
- 5 years plus Experience in a similar role
- You have profound knowledge and multiple years of experience as Microsoft Exchange Online administrator in complex enterprise environments.
- You have proven experience with PowerShell Scripting in relation to MSO365
- You have experience with the following technologies: Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Authentication services (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LDAP, MFA, ) and Google G Suite.
- You are committed, independent, reliable, solution-oriented and a good team player.
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English. French and German are a plus.