SAP GRC + S&A Consultant
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Summary Description: ---
Role Type: Contract 12 months
Start Date: 1 November
Salary: Day Rate, competitive rate
Location/Language: Paris, France
- 8 to 10 years of SAP Security and GRC experience
- Strong skills in SAP Security Design Configuration and Administration
- Solid knowledge and Experience needed in ECC, HANA, BI, HR, PI, SAP GRC and Solman security design
- Good working knowledge of SAP GRC 10.X configuration and administration
- Good understanding for GRC BC sets, Workflow customization and ruleset.
- Will be responsible for creating business blueprint and design documents in consultation with business for Security and GRC activities
- Coordinating with various team for smooth implementation of Security and GRC tasks and should have foresight to predict dependency on other teams.
- Should take the ownership of assigned tasks and resolving issues as and when occurred.
- Good knowledge of SAP NetWeaver platform. Configuring security and setting up roles on NetWeaver applications
- Security design & implementation for assigning users to LDAP group for synch/upload with BO and access to HANA
- Oversees the testing. Educates management teams about identified risks and designs controls to cover those risks.
Essential Skills/Experience Description: ---
- Good understanding of the SAP authorization concept and the role-based access control model
- Ability to set up roles and administer them to users (including derived and composite roles)
- Knowledge of the SAP Security concepts, landscape, transports system and version compatibilities.
- Ability to work with multiple instances of SAP systems
- Understanding of the primary business processes
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must able to communicate in French language.
Team Contact: (see below)