IT Security Compliance Consultant Remote
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced IT Security Compliance Consultant at our big international client. Position is fully remote.
As a IT Security Compliance Consultant you'll be in charge of building and maintaining a central IT control framework mapped to industry best practices and regulatory requirements that are performed across IT globally and also oversee all the activities related to SOX in the IT department, as well as manage the SOC reports provided by multiple key supplier partners.
Requirements for IT Security Compliance Consultant:
- 5+ years of experience in compliance
- Knowledge of security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines
- Experience in IT generic computer controls (ITGCC) engagement in major system implementations
- Good expertise in audit and GCC control
- Previous experience working for international companies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as comfort and experience in Project management
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
- Previous experience in SAP
Details for the IT Security Compliance Consultant contract:
- Start: November, possible earlier
- Duration: 12 Months +
- Location: fully remote
- Language: English, Spanish would be nice to have
If you are interested in the IT Security Compliance Consultant opportunity please send your CV in Word showing the above mentioned experience!
Please feel free to forward to your network.