DevOps Engineer/Developer - Kubernetes - Permanent Amsterdam
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
A leading bank in the Netherlands is looking for Dev-ops Engineer/Developer (Kubernetes) to join their team!
The candidate will become part of the Centralized Cloud Team, responsible for managing the container platform based on Kubernetes. The team is responsible for managing, improving, maintaining and building new applications on the container platform. They will ensure that the platform is running securely and according to compliance standards, while deploying new applications and experimenting with the latest Kubernetes developments.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical background in Devops/Platform Engineering/Architecture
- Terraform (IaC)
- Microservice awareness
- CI/CD focus and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Team player who is used to working well in a collaborative team
- Applicants should currently be based in Amsterdam
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a developer
- Experience in cloud, developing pipelines and in Docker
This role offers a salary between Euros 60-65k + great work-life balance options + top of the market benefits (your full package amounts to much more than the base rate!)
*Note: Unfortunately, this role does not offer sponsorship but is open to candidates with HSM Visa status*
Apply now to be considered!