Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
We are supporting a very intriguing Financial services business in the Zurich area in finding their next Senior Full-Stack star.
They recently won a major project with one of their clients and need to upgrade their existing software engineering team that currently consists of 10 people. Working alongside a diverse team of 3 Frontend Engineers, 3 Backend, 1 QA, 1 UI/UX Designer, 1 Scrum Master, Tech Lead, and reporting to the Head of Engineering.
Your activities in this stimulating and fast-paced environment will involve a greenfield project started from scratch where you'd be building a private banking and wealth management platform.
Your day to day responsibilities would look like:
- You will work on building the platform using microservices architecture
- You will implement, test and deliver new features within a cross-functional agile team
- Translate business requirements and process plans into technical specifications for software development
The ideal candidate would be someone who is:
- Experienced in React, Node, GraphQL
- Knowledgeable in Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Has had exposure to NoSQL databases
- Familiar with the processes necessary to ship production code in a team. You know how to plan projects, do code reviews, write tests, and make software architecture decisions
Why Michael bailey Associates?
We are a leading international recruitment and talent consultancy. Our clients are global market leaders in the Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, ICT and Technology markets.
As a well-established international company, we offer outstanding career opportunities, highly competitive rewards and incentives package and international opportunities for rapid career progression. We invest heavily in technology, support services and infrastructure to create a working environment that drives success.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.