Security Consultant (Dutch or Flemish Speaking)
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Security Consultant - 3-6 months - DUTCH OR FLEMISH SPEAKING IS A MUST
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Security Consultant to work remotely for a client based in Brussels. You will be working remotely but once the offices open you will be required to be on-site. There is no timeframe on when this can happen and its possible the whole contract could be remote.
- Overall responsibility of maintaining security and compliance of all applications, data, and services
- Will understand the security and compliance related policies, standards and guidelines of customer and ensure compliance to the same
- Suggest changes to security policies, standards and guidelines periodically depending on the emerging scenario
- Be aware of all cases of non-compliance and any security breaches and take immediate measures to take care of the same
- Put in place all compliance and security processes and measures to be aligned with the customers security goals
- Be abreast of all emerging security trends in the industry and any new threats to the environment
- Prepare reports on security and compliance matters and present to relevant stakeholders
- Raise awareness and provide education of compliance and security issues and practices - participate in presentations and meetings to discuss security issues and solutions
- Perform vulnerability and risk assessments based on defined sensitivity and information flow.
- Experienced in cyber security, SIEM tools, Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessment