Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Do you have proven with IAM platform administration, support and configuration?
Do you have strong experience with Forgerock OpenAm?
Are you looking for a long-term contract opportunity with a global institution?
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for an IAM Service Manager to join a highly reputable client, based in Geneva.
To be eligible for this role, although there will be flexibility to work remotely due to current Covid situation, you must be an EU passport holder and willing to work onsite when restrictions no longer apply!
The successful IAM Service Manager will assist in ongoing project related work, deployments and IAM operations duties such as upgrades, deployments, performance tuning and analysis, aid with the migration of applications and services to cloud, provide ongoing support of production IAM environments, as well as documentation of the executed work and refinement of the migration process.
As a seasoned IAM Service Manager, you will have demonstrable skills/experience with:
- Identity and Access Management platforms administration, support and configuration;
- Solid experience with Forgerock OpenAM
- Networking and Internet services and protocols, ability to understand connectivity issues, and application access troubleshooting;
- Proven knowledge working with Identity Federation protocols, and different strong authentication methods;
- Committed to quality standards, good experience of change management process.
- Previous experience in an IAM production operations role supporting critical environments, configuration of high availability of IAM systems;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
- Linux server administration: experience in documenting processes and working with onshore and offshore teams.
- Experience in provisioning of IAM environments, security management and configuration.
- Experience in automating system processes.
Please apply or get in touch to discuss this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!