Process specialist work preparation
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
The various business areas of the client are supplied with important components for their respective products by the Manufacturing business unit. Together, over 200 employees from Mechanics and Logistics ensure reliable and precise processes within the company.
To join the Manufacturing Unit in the company- The client is seeking an Process specialist work preparartion
- Create and maintain master data for mechanical processing
- Ordering for an extended workbench
- Quality clarifications with internal customers and external suppliers
- Master data maintenance/work preparation/price calculations in machining production (turning, milling).
- Process specialist with federal diploma Certificate
- Several years of experience in mechanical machining production
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.