Release Manager with Devops Exp
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Release Manager with Devops Exp
Location: Malmo, Sweden
Type: Contract/Permanent role
As a release manager you should be the gate keeper for features being delivered to higher environments.
- The release process is followed
- Relevant documentation of the change(s) is in place
- RFC's are created and approved
- Resources with relevant knowledge are available to do the deployment, verification & rollbacks.
- Coordinate the deployments across features into higher environments
- Coordination of when the deployments are done to ensure that the deploy follows the correct sequence
- Ensure that all measures are in place to prevent that services are downgraded
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on release management and release coordination in complex setups
- Overall at least 5 years of IT experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- A strong leader with a mentoring mindset
- Service minded
- Very good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English