Senior Fullstack Software Engineer PERMANENT role
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our top clients for a Senior Fullstack Software engineer with solid knowledge of C# .NET. The role is a permanent position and could be based in either Bern Canton or in Vaud Canton.
- Develop and maintain ASP.NET LOB Web applications with the team of engineers
- Support the entire full-stack web applications life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- As a Senior Full Stack Web Software Engineer, you will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional Web applications responsible for building SPA applications and .NET RESTful services, while working in an Agile environment.
- Proactively fix bugs and work towards improving product features, workflow, design, security and coding patterns
- Produce fully functional new features writing clean code
- Design interfaces to improve user experience and stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Strong .NET, C# and Web technologies background
- Minimum 5 years of C# and ASP.NET development experience
- Between 5 and 8 years of designing and building successful ASP.NET MVC applications
- Knowledge of Web services development (ASP.NET and WebAPI)
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and Code First approach
- Knowledge and experience with one of the major SPA frameworks (Vue.js, Angular2+ or React)
- Experience in automated testing, TDD and SOLID principle
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT Engineering
- Ability to translate business requirements into reliable Web solutions and code into user-friendly apps
- Very good analytical skills and solution-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills in an international environment
- Fluent English, any other language is an asset
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.