Lab Systems validation
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Not Specified, Carlow, Ireland
Job Title: Lab Systems validation
Location: Ballydine, Ireland
Type: Contract role
- 8 years of Lab Systems validation experience is required.
- Specific hands-on experience with validating, qualifying, and/or using Pharmaceutical QC Lab Standalone COTS systems are required, including the authoring end to end of life cycle documents (including systems use and administration procedures)
- Understanding of Data Integrity concepts is required
- Excellent communication and written skills required
- Act as Validation and Qualification Lead on a large laboratory remediation projects, with specific focus on Laboratory Standalone COTS systems
- Author the typical validation, qualification, and testing documentation such as Validation Plans/Summaries, Test Plans/Summaries, User Requirements, Configuration Specifications, Trace Matrix, Qualification Protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) and Scripts, Testing Defects, etc.
- Assist systems users with defining, authoring and documenting system use in user, admin, and maintenance SOPs
- Coordinate alignment of systems users from various company groups on validation and qualification documentation
- Proactively communicate with various company organizations and systems vendors to ensure the project hurdles are overcome quickly and effectively
- Provide tactical guidance and coaching in support of systems testing efforts with the stakeholders
- Act as validation task lead: take ownership of related tasks, work under minimal supervision, utilize the industry experience and best judgment to make tactical decisions, stay proactive, etc.