Azure Data Engineers (Databricks)
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Initialize IT
Azure Data Engineers - need Databricks
You will have Databricks, Spark/PySpark and ideally Azure Data experience.
Knowledge of delivering solutions in the Databricks/Spark environment architecture, execution and debugging.
You will have as many of the below as possible:
- Good working knowledge of Azure data services eg: Azure SQL Database options, Azure Cosmos DB, Data Lake, Azure Storage, Data Factory, Databricks
- Good working Knowledge of Azure Key Vault, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Power BI
- Spark/PySpark, Python, SQL, PowerShell or Bash
- Competent with Azure DevOps or Terraform/Jenkins for CI/CD, project setup, repos, builds and release pipelines
- Understanding of Test Driven Development
- Experience of Web Apps/.NET/Azure functions/Automation/Logic Apps/Event Hub desirable but not essential
Certifications (Not -essential but desirable)
- Exam DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution
- Exam DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Spark 2.4/3.0