Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Jacobs
KeyW Corp/Jacobs is currently seeking a Software Developer with a current TS
clearance located in Chantilly, VA.
* Responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment,
documentation and maintenance of multiple web-based applications in an
agile software environment meeting product owner requirements
* Responsible for identifying, resolving and test defects and respond to
customer identified requirements and enhancements
* Responsible for researching and presenting recommendations for the
adoption of new methodologies and technologies; if decided lead
implantation of recommendation
* Responsible for providing technical direction and guidance to software
development team members
* Modify existing software and create special-purpose software to ensure
efficiency and integrity between systems and applications
* Responsible for providing expert technical advice, guidance and
recommendations to management and other technical specialist on critical
* Advanced programming knowledge in Python and/or Java - Database
experience with MySQL or Oracle
* Experience with Agile software development methodology
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, good customer
relationship skills, especially in a highly dynamic environment
* Experience with JQuery, Angular and Bootstrap - Experience with Mongo DB
- Experience with ElasticSearch or SOLR
* Experience with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Bitbucket,
* Experience developing software applications to a Linux environment
* Experience in an on-site client-facing engineering role
* Experience with Amazon Web Services
Top Secret Clearance Required
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting
at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility
that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to
long distances can sometimes be required.
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally
with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other
general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and
fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software
and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other
equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per
week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous
and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain
continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with
as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important
when required (1%).
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be
able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be
able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be
appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the
employee or others.
Recruiting point of contact
Jun 30, 2020, 22454 PM
Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities
Show moreShow less
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$125k - $140k Annual