Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Anaplan Inc
The Sr. Network Engineer will develop and maintain our global Corporate SDWAN and ensure the continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that enable our department to accomplish its business objectives in Sales, Customer Service, IT, HR, Customer Success and beyond. You'll work closely with Security, Workplace Services, and your peers to deliver a resilient, highly available foundation for all IT services.
As a member of the IT organization you will be dedicated to improving the reliability of our offices, IT infrastructure, collaboration, and remote work. You will work with cutting-edge technologies and products and have significant impact on our design, automation, and monitoring.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and implement network solutions to meet challenges of technology, security, and business requirements.
- Identify ways to improve network performance and availability and make recommendations to enact those changes.
- Take lead on network portions of office builds and expansions
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for all network related technologies as well as provide coverage for
- Keep up on industry trends, vendor offerings, and technology upgrades
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in network engineering, network architecture or a related field like infrastructure engineering
- Senior to Expert level experience with route, switch, wireless, and firewall technologies.
- Senior to Expert level experience with IP Telephony and Video Conferencing
- Senior to Expert level experience with network monitoring and automation
Technologies we utilize
- Cisco Catalyst, and Meraki switching
- Palo Alto Networks security products
- Aruba, ClearPass wireless products
- Virtualization and SAN
- Public Clouds
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1100+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agreeAnaplan is changing the way the world does business.
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties and events.
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives.
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Huge problems to solve - you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.