Full stack Java Developer (with Angular)
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Full Stack Java Developer (with Angular)
€450 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client looking for a fluent English-speaking Fullstack Java Developer to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, solution patterns and best practices in Web 2.0 development
- Provision of business activity monitoring, application life cycle management and rule execution engines
- Assistance in the migration to new technologies
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements related to the area of expertise
- Risk analysis and impact analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations in relation with information systems infrastructure.
- At least 16 years of combined IT studies and professional IT experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in web development and software development methodologies such as RUP and Agile
- Knowledge of Java and its frameworks
- Proven experience of Angular 7 (or later) and/or Node.JS
- Proven experience with the Eclipse development platform
- Proven experience with JMS and AWS (migrating, architecting and developing on AWS)
- Experience in Configuration Management and continuous integration practices and tools like Git and Bamboo
- Knowledge of Oracle products like WebLogic, Oracle Database 11
- Knowledge of SOA or Micro services, REST web services
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in Web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and REST
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is an asset
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV to (see below) or call (see below).