Senior PHP Developer/DevOps
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Leading Internet and Television Provider in Switzerland. Classic streaming back in the day, to now a full-fledged Telco provider paired with modern innovation and classy product development. A very successful and future growth oriented company.
This company is looking to hire an experienced Senior PHP Developer with DevOps knowledge.
For this position, you have:
- Completed a degree in computer science or have comparable experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Solid know-how in PHP and either Symfony or Zend Framework
- Good knowledge of OOP and Clean Code
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Linux knowledge
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures are a plus
- Fluent in German and English are a must
Your tasks are:
- Working in a Scrum team and develop innovative solutions and applications based on the DevOps principles
- You will design and implement RESTful Back End services with PHP and Symfony 4 framework
- Build modern MVC applications
- You focus on high-quality and sustainable development using the Clean Code principles
- Contribute directly to the success of the team and the company.
- Flat hierarchies
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Awesome office space that is on the lake
- In house chef
- Creative freedom
- High level of responsibility
- Warm team environment
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss further: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.