Linux SW and HW Expert (private medical sector)
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Are you an enthusiast Linux Expert and you are looking for a new exciting role in a big medical device company in the canton of Zug?
Your future responsibilities:
- Assist Medical Instrument/Software Projects
- Development of in-house tools (Python, C/C++, Web-Technologies)
- Linux/Hardware troubleshooting, debugging and root-cause analysis
- Assist in Feasibilities/Prototype development
Do you bring along the following requirement?
- Proven experience with Linux based systems, GNU/Linux Enthusiast
- Strong knowledge in Software building, testing, Debian packaging
- Experience in Virtualization/Container technologies, CI/CD
- Education: Bachelor in SW Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience (min. 3 years)
- Team player with a can do attitude, agile mindset, quick learner, enjoying problem solving, ability to work independently
- Experience in Embedded Software, Hardware Drivers, ARM Platform, hardware/software integration is a plus
Have we sparkled your interest? We are looking forward to your application!