Data Warehouse Analyst/Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is a medical device company with an international reputation.
At the moment, they are looking to hire a Data Warehouse Analyst/Engineer for a permanent position.
- Development, maintenance and testing of tabular models
- Ensuring the exchange of information with the departments
- Support of the various departments in our business units
- Collection, assessment and specification of requirements (analytics, reporting, interfaces)
- Close cooperation with various departments, including controlling and ICT
- Completed HF/FH (specialization in natural sciences, business administration, computer science, etc.) or several years of professional experience in BI/DWH
- Experience with Microsoft BI-Stack (SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft Power BI, DAX), knowledge in dealing with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and ZAP Data Hub is an advantage
- Assertive and enjoy teamwork
- Good analytical thinking
- Proficient in German and English
Looking forward to receiving your applications.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.