Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Engineer Senior - DevOps vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in technical leadership/architecture roles as a software engineer in DevOps environment
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure Cloud and other cloud providers
- Strong knowledge of and working experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of DevOps stack such as CI and CD, IaC - Packer, Ansible and Terraform
- Expertise with object-oriented software development with Java, .NET and Python
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience with above-mentioned tools and technologies
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Leading software development team with execution of the projects, as well as delivering independently complex, broadly defined software assignments
- Planning and implementing complex internal and external sub-projects for an area of technological activity by involving several employees
- Participating in detailed design, code reviews, issue triage as well as supporting well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
- Defining over-arching concepts for the entire product area and acting upon company's cultural beliefs
- Cooperating with partner teams in order to conceptually resolve various issues
- Ensuring development through internal and external transfer of knowledge
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.