Hyperion Essbase Analyst - Contract to Hire
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for an Financial Systems/Hyperion Essbase Analyst on a contract to hire basis. They are only considering applicants local to the Northeast Ohio area at this time.
The Financial Systems Analyst has system-wide responsibility for complex components of a project. The Analyst will work according to requirements that develop through joint efforts with the business process groups. Will often participate and contribute to the actual detail work of the specification. When work precedents are unclear, the Financial Systems Analyst should obtain advice from higher-level Financial Systems associates. Analysts may guide or instruct lower level staff members in project related efforts and should provide value-added input at team meetings.
- Controls one or more modules of the Hyperion Planning and Essbase application sets. Is responsible for ongoing maintenance, including but not limited to, outline maintenance, data loads, user training as it pertains to maintaining actuals, forecasts, and the annual operating plan.
- Works with the business customers to develop solutions to complex reporting and forecasting problems through use of the Hyperion tool-set and other tools in support of our overall mission to facilitate the forecast and reporting processes of the Americas and Corporate. This role will handle complex tasks with minimal supervision.
- Works with the business to troubleshoot any problems that arise with the systems, including accommodating changes for accounting or finance as situational needs arise.
- Every owner of our application set has an ongoing responsibility to maintain current documentation as to the operation, and any changes that may occur to the environment.
Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or other business field.
- Minimum of three years of dedicated Oracle Hyperion Essbase development experience.
- Minimum of three years of dedicated Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (Hyperion Planning) development experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in FDMEE (Financial Data Management - Enterprise Edition)
- Minimum of two years experience in Oracle Hyperion Reports administration.
Oracle certification in the EPM product suite. MBA/CPA a plus.