Aveva PDMS Administrator
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Aveva PDMS/E3D Administrator
A well renowned business based in the Netherlands is currently looking for an Administrator in Aveva PDMS for a long term contract position.
This role would be based in The Hague. Remote working is available, but they will need candidates who are able to go onsite at short notice when required.
Candidates should have:
- Working experience in the use and administration of 3D modelling or similar applications
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of Mechanical, Piping and process discipline required for Plant 3D model creation
- Proficiency in 3D modelling with understanding of drafting and quality check process
- Proficiency in following administration activities is must
- 3D application Installation and setup
- 3D backup restore
- 3D environment setup - Site creation, PBS creation, Security setup etc.
- Setting up naming rules
- Setting interference detection service and rules
- 3D workshare setup
- Setting up 3D in Citrix (Thin Client environment)
- Symbols Customization
- 3D Version upgrades and patching
- Customization of Orthographic, Isometric drawing Templates.
- Customize and extract the reports from model as and when required by the engineering team.
- Creating Labels for Reports, Isometric and GA drawings.
- Troubleshoot the spec related errors & Implement modeler's queries solution on database
- Provide tooltips & support for Modeling
- Database Upgrade
- Model handover to Client
- Register & Retrieve the Plant PBS from SPF to 3D.
For further information please get in touch at your earliest convenience with an up to date CV to the details below.