Security Systems Administrator
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Systems Administrator vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Working experience with Linux/Windows application support including troubleshooting and maintenance as well as Security appliance support
- Knowledge of Linux administration, Windows administration, Network troubleshooting, Scripting including PowerShell, Python or other Technologies
- Know-how in maintaining or using security systems like SIEM, log management solutions, vulnerability management solutions, HSMs, MFA providers, PAM or IAM solutions is a plus
- High attention to details paired with good communication skills and the ability to document
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for IT administration, configuration and general operations across different portfolio of security products
- Executing applications upgrades, refining system configurations like BAU maintenance of system configurations along with implementing slight improvements and integrations
- Automating common tasks trough the development of scripts and ensuring procedures are documented in in-house knowledgebase
- Troubleshooting system errors, performance problems and overall configuration to identify root cause and offering solutions to root cause issues affecting security technologies plus systems
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.