Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
- Are you a Full-Stack PHP Developer with 3+ years of experience?
- Want the opportunity to build & lead a team around you + own your tech area?
- Keen to take ownership of the technology direction within the company?
- Have strong experience coding responsive & interactive websites?
- Keen to join an amazing creative studio with cool people and VERY unique work?
*IF YOU HAVE A PORTFOLIO TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK THEN PLEASE PROVIDE THIS*
Who are we? Ever watched a video or looked at a website and been inspired? Ever been so immersed in the story being told on your screen that you were left amazed? That's we do!
We're a super creative studio telling our brand's stories through highly unique and immersive digital media, that inspire their audience. We create next generation digital platforms that bring a new meaning to digital marketing because what we do doesn't even look like marketing - it's simply art on your screen that you can't take your eye off of.
Sound interesting? That's because it is, so keep reading ??
- As a full-stack PHP developer, you'll work on a wide range of exciting and cutting-edge digital solutions. Think Immersive content with sweet animation, rich UI with nice frameworks, interesting designs using the latest tools, digital platforms & incredible websites - that kind of stuff.
- You'll be our go-to Developer and work with the Creative/Technical Director on our technology direction, best practice and ensure what we're doing looks AND works great - You'll be the lead!
- You'll have the opportunity to help us grow our development team and build that team around you.
- Mentor our junior developer
- Work with some extremely creative minds in the design, art and UX teams
What technical skills do you need?
- 3+ years of PHP web development >> bonus points for Laravel or similar frameworks
- Know your way around MySQL
- You MUST have worked with interactive/responsive websites
What experience do we value?
- The ideal person will have current or past experience working for a creative/digital agency, but it's NOT essential
- Being passionate about your industry and up to speed with the latest trends/techniques
- Used to working with creative people - Designers, UI/UX, artists, etc
- You'll be creative and aware of not just your code, but also your UI visuals.
- Someone that can demonstrate a strong portfolio of work OR good client URLs
- Not afraid of getting involved in designs, wireframes mock-ups, etc
- You strive to create the cleanest and most immersive digital content possible
What you'll receive?
- A competitive yearly salary between €38,000 - €50,000
- The option to work between 2 very cool offices (Amersfoort OR Amsterdam)
- Friday drinks/party on the office rooftop terrace!
- The opportunity to lead the technical department and make it your own
- Flexible home working where needed
- Creating online memories that will last a lifetime