Storage Engineer - 100%
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Coopers Group GmbH
- Manage the installation, configuration and operations of the bank storage and backup environment.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support as part of the wider team
- 5+ years' experience implementing storage and replication across multiple sites.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting enterprise and mid-tier storage arrays from Dell, Pure and Netapp. (PowerMax, DataDomain, FlashArray//X and NetApp MetroCluster)
- Experience/knowledge of the following technologies; Clustering technologies, CIFS, NAS, Storage Virtualization, Backup/Restore Concepts, Data Replication.
- Understanding of Storage protocols like Fibre channel, NFS and iSCSI.
- Understanding of transport mechanism and networking technologies in converged and hyper-converged technologies.
- Knowledge of Networker and Veeam desirable
- Experience implementing storage solutions for VMware, Microsoft, and Linux environments
- Experience planning and conducting Disaster Recovery Concepts Storage/Data Architecture, Clustering technologies, Continuous Availability, Data Tiering, Cloud Storage/computing Abilities/Skills