Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
realTime Recruitment is looking for a Windows Developer X 3 for a permanent position based in South Dublin.
NOTE: My client is fully able to interview and onboard remotely and is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
My client is going through an expansion phase as they have a new project to be deployed into over 80 countries. They have hired 5 people since April and are looking to hire at least 6 more this year.
In this Windows Developer role, you will be responsible for:
- Development of new features and functionality in their existing product portfolio
- Design and development of new product ideas
- Researching new capabilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve support escalations
To be successful in this Windows Developer Role you will have:
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Highly proficient in Win32 API programming
- Understanding of .NET interop programming
- Experience in Windows Service Applications
- Knowledge in C# and Visual Studio
This role is exclusive to realTime and has just gone live today 07/10/2020
To find out more contact Lorraine McGrath (Details Below)