Technical Platform Consultant
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Inavise Tech
Do you have 1 to 3 years of experience working with platform-as-a-service configuration, development and implementation? We are looking for technical consultants to implement cutting edge ServiceNow solutions and join a team of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists. Apply now to speak with the team!
- A bachelor's or master's diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 1 to 3 years of experience with configuration, development and implementation of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technology
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations is a plus
- Client & Server Scripting
- Web service expertise (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Languages: Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Character: Good communication skills, result-oriented, problem solver, creative, analytical and a strong sense of integrity.
- IT and Business-minded
You will join the team as a Technical Platform Consultant and work in high impact and challenging projects at large national and international organisations in the financial, energy, telecom and high technology industries. This role is based in our office in Utrecht, or at the customer premises.
As a consultant you will work in a project environment where the emphasis is on delivering value to the customers. In this role you will work actively to implement a platform at a customer where the focus would be in automating processes through the design of innovative platform applications. You design and implement solutions on the ServiceNow platform by following our best practices. It is therefore very important that you are both IT and Business mind oriented so you can connect both worlds.
To perform your role, we will provide you continuous training and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of Platform-as-a-Service. The experience of our colleagues and partners are also of great help to increase your knowledge. In addition, you get the ability to internally contribute to the success of the company.
Depending on the type of project, you will be involved in the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate the functional requirements into technical designs, by always keeping the focus on platform performance, maintainability and upgradability.
- Delivery of current services for our customers as well as enhancing our internal service delivery competencies and capabilities.
- Build solution designs which always follow the implementation best practices of ServiceNow and internal company implementation guidelines.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a Full time contract)
- Modern laptop/equipment
- Internet, transportation and phone allowance
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Working with us evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise!
- Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That's why we host several team building activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions.
- Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company's success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That's why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
Based in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, USA and India, we have Elite credentials in our industry and are dedicated to delivering world-class products and services for the ServiceNow platform. We are driven to realise maximum value in the IT, employee, and customer workflow experiences for each one of our customers. We do this by providing a flawless customer experience utilising our extensive expertise.
Apply now for a call with the team!