Senior Front End Developer
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Cloudstream
An emerging cyber security firm in the SF Bay area is seeking a senior UI developer to join its team for a permanent opening.
This team is responsible for building its core SaaS product, which is used for fraud detection and anti-phishing. This is a cloud-native, machine learning/AI based product built on microservices designed to detect cybersecurity threats in Real Time.
As a Senior Frontend Software Developer, you will be responsible for UI development of cloud-based products that multiple companies will use to protect their customers online. We are looking for hands-on engineers that can design to scale and provide expert insights into design ideas and probable flaws. We love developing designs in agile and iterate fast.
What will you do?
- Develop new products with heavy focus on clean, high-quality UI that delight Bolster's customers.
- Participate in the full development cycle: design, develop, QA, experiment, analyze, and deploy.
- Guide and execute important architecture decisions that will help shape the Front End codebase
Our Frontend Stack
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization techniques/too
- Familiarity with React, Redux, React Native, Webpack, and Typescript
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization
- Familiarity with React Hooks and React Bootstrap
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.