Supply Chain Specialist
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
A Leader in the Bio pharmaceutical Industry is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to operate as part of the Supply Chain team.
This is an important position that ensures uninterrupted supply of all products to customers and patients around the world.
- Support Planning function in various activities such as, CMO rolling forecast management and Inventory management reports.
- Support Preparation for Monthly S&OP meetings, and Financial supply plan for products.
- SAP - Raising of indirect PO's for various CMO's.
- Supporting of logistics commercial material movements and freight activities
- Ensure appropriate and compliant documentation, meeting international trade and customs requirements.
- Ensure all system transactions associated with material movements are performed in a timely manner reflecting accurately both quantity and quality status in SAP.
- 2-3 years industry experience of logistics/distribution of products in a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience managing distribution of pharmaceutical products in EU and RoW countries.
- Experience in virtual manufacturing.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales