Biologics Technical Development Manager
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Biologics Technical Development Manager Vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Several years working experience in n pharmaceutical field or related industry experience, with an emphasis on project management
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of successfully managing a team of technical personnel and driving strategic programs
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science; Business Administration Degree is an asset
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is desirable
- Organizing meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitating the agenda, following-up of action items and providing minutes
- Assisting the Technical Project Leader in leading the technical subteams as well as maintaining the cross-functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon
- Planning and tracking tools combined with liaising with Finance for project cost tracking and phasing along with liaising with other GDD line functions to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages
- Creating regular Horizon and financial tool reports for portfolio and project reviews as well as supporting development processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon and other planning tools
- Guaranteeing data entry and reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.