AWS KMS Consultant
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
€450 - €450 Daily
AWS Key management Solution (KMS)
- Minimum 6-9 years of total work experience in Network Security & Cloud Security and 24 months in handling KMS.
- Have good understanding of Cryptography, different encryption and hashing algorithms and tokenization.
- Hands on experience on minimum one Third party OEM KMS solution and minimum one public cloud native KMS solution.
- Understanding about encryption of Databases, Application, storages/disk, files Servers on public cloud and on-premise.
- Hands on experience on operational activities like upgradation, key management, analysis of cryptographic attacks, Troubleshot connectivity issue of applications with KMS.
- Have a good understanding about compliance standards and integration with HSM.
Good to have:
- Good understanding of concepts like BYOK, BYOE solutions in public clouds.
- Candidate have certification on third party OEM KMS solution some of them are Thales, Fortanix, Nchiper and have Security Certification of Public cloud provider some of them are Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Good understanding about HSM.