MES Project Lead
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
MES Project Lead vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Extensive experience in the development of Manufacturing Executing Systems, experience with Syncade MES and Emerson is advantageous
- Working experience in a large-scale site construction project and related project management skills
- Solid understanding of distributed control systems, ideally Delta V DCS (Emerson) and its integration with Syncade MES
- Good understanding of GMP and computerized system validation as well as of biotechnology production processes
- Academic degree in Engineering, IT or an equivalent area
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Being the first point of contact for MES implementation within the Plant 1 project team
- Directing MES design team of up to 10 MES Engineers as direct reports
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of MES functionality in Wave 2, including adaptations to second project, without disruption of ongoing manufacturing operations
- Defining the project scope, assuring availability of up-to-date and completing scope document and user requirement specifications
- Establishing timely delivery of design packages in high quality and agreement with user requirements
- Supervising external implementation and coding activities at partners as well as providing direct input at subject matter expert on the testing and qualification strategy
- Supporting the evaluation of change requests and requests for scope increase through error correction and change implementation during and after test completion
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.