Sr. System Test Engineer/SDET
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for an experienced System Test Engineer to join a project with our Fortune 500 client (HQed in the Cleveland, OH area), on a long-term contract (PLEASE NOTE - this role would onboard remotely but you would eventually be required to work on-site from their Cleveland offices). You will develop automation frameworks from scratch, perform C# programming, support general testing activities(40%) and test automation(60%) support for multi-platform project; The ideal candidate has strong development and testing skills and expertise to drive the evolution of the test automation frameworks for applications hosted on and across Mainframe and client/server technologies.
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
If so, APPLY NOW!
- Strong knowledge of computer coding/programming languages and software development concepts
- Solid understanding of Programming (C#/.NET)
- Strong knowledge of common testing methods, terminology and industry practices
- Experience in creating, executing, and debugging automation scripts
- Solid understanding of Automation Frameworks
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio
- Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
- Object-oriented design and development experience
- Web Services: Web API and WCF experience (or other SOAP and/or REST-based service experience)
- Database: SQL Server, DB2 experience and Relational database experience
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time