Appian BPM Expert (APPIAN/JAVA/BPM) - Contract - START ASAP - REMOTE W
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Appian BPM Expert (APPIAN/JAVA/BPM) - Contract - START ASAP - REMOTE WORKING - FLUENT FRENCH
APPIAN BPM Experts required for immediate start remote working! Normally based in Paris.
Long term project with extensions (IF YOU HAVE NO APPIAN EXPERIENCE WE CAN ALSO ACCEPT TIBCO/softwareAG/PEGA or IBM BPM experience).
Full Job Description
Our client is a global leader in IT Solutions and Managed Services. Our R&D is focused on providing cutting edge products and solutions across Digital Transformations from Cloud, AI/ML, IOT, Blockchain to MDM/PIM, Supply chain, ERP, CRM, HRMS and Integration solutions. For our growing needs we need consultants who can work with us on salaried or contract basis. We provide industry standard benefits, and an environment for LEARNING & Growth. Positions are based across geographies. Consultants for some positions MAY opt for remote work depending on the criticality of the work we are doing.
- Develop software using Appian 19.1
- Ability to write complex Appian SAIL Code. Just not drag and drop.
- Have worked on multiple Appian BPM implementations (Design/Develop/Deploy/Package)
- Developing plugins and data components as needed
- Appian BPM Certification, ACAD-2 Preferred. ACAD-1 also good.
- Experience in building frameworks. (Reference Apps/Plugins/Servlets using Appian API)
- Sound Knowledge of Appian Architecture (Software and System Requirements, Appian Labs)
- Relational databases management systems, data modelling, database design, and Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle PL/SQL Preferred.
Experience in developing integration services between Appian and other platforms
Advance knowledge of Java and SQL is a plus
For more info call Matt or (see below)