Google CHATBOT Developer for REMOTE - 3-month initial - UN-agency-clie
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Google Dialogflow CHATBOT Developer" to start from ASAP an initial 3-month contract for an international Org' -client for REMOTE work with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
The aim is to quickly setup a Pilot-Chatbot using the Google toolkit. Based on the outcome of the pilot the approach may be scaled up. The candidate should have full life cycle experience of a number of Chatbot implementations using the Google toolkit.
The approach of the Automation work stream is to quickly develop pilots that can be trialled and iteratively improved based on user and technical feedback.
The developer will be expected to:
- Work closely with the ICT Automation team to scope a pilot for a COVID bot to provide client specific and other information on COVID to client staff and consultants
- Analyse relevant materials provided by the medical unit and available on the Intranet and other sources
- Develop a Project Design Document for the proposed pilot
- Build a chatbot for COVID related information, accessible from the client Intranet, chat and other channels
- Carry out systems and unit testing
- Demo the bot for testing and training purposes to subject matter experts
- Support user testing, resolving and managing any issues raised.
- Support the deployment of the pilot and resolve and manage any issues raised post deployment
- Propose improvements for the pilot and solutions for scaling it up
- Functioning chatbot built on google Dialogflow
- Integration of the chatbot with communication channels such as whatsapp, telegram or client corporate applications such as the Intranet built on Liferay
- Technical documentation of the solution
- User support for User Acceptance Testing and post go-live hyper care
- Project updates on a regular (not less than weekly) basis
- Proven experience of Chatbot Toolkits such as Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, or Microsoft Bot Framework. This should be accompanied by at least 4 professional production implementations
- Proven ability to integrate a Chatbot with an existing system or API.
- Proven ability to develop Chatbot interactions starting from FAQ and user's support documentation.
- Proven experience with Google Dialogflow will be a plus.
- At least 5 years experience of working in IT
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline with at least five years of professional work experience as an engineer or software developer
- Experience working with large codebases and open source technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Keen understanding of user experience, in particular on optimizing the chatbot to provide the optimum experience of the user
- Good knowledge of Chatbot industry, technology and vendors
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.