Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
Site Reliability Engineers needed to grow an existing team within Stockholm based Customer Insights Company! Their Data-Driven Platform ins helping their clients to gain more from their user base in terms of feedback - easier and quicker than ever before.
They are currently on a mission to migrate their current sever-oriented Windows Platform towards new cloud-native, event-driven system which will include Microservices and serverless functions achieving a highly available and scalable servicemesh which will be built around Kafka as a central service bus
* Take part in evolving the platform and infrastructure.
* Develop tooling and routines for identifying performance bottlenecks, anomalous system behavior, and determining the root cause of incidents
* Work closely with product development teams to help ensure observability, resilience and performance needs are met when building new features and services
* Help build up the SRE team through taking part in interviews, establishing team routines and processes.
* Provide platform related guidance and assistance to other R&D teams.
* Influence how we build and run things to make sure that our platform, tools, and processes has a competitive advantage.
* Drive cross-team technical improvement initiatives.
* You have a DevOps mindset and some years of experience from software development in an agile setting.
* You like experimenting and are not afraid of making mistakes.
* Sharing knowledge and promoting your ideas is natural for you.
* You have broad technical knowledge and don't mind working in many parts of a system.
* You have experience working with CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code.
* You have an understanding of how to effectively work with Azure or experience working with another public cloud provider.
Aside from these requirements, you will be enthusiastic for applying best practices - from code instrumentation to setup of systems for ingestion of logs, metrics and tracing and design of relevant dashboards and alerts.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to click apply for immediate consideration or alternatively, email your response to (see below)