Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
- Ability to be mentored by more senior members or the systems team.
- Start at entry level tasks and participate in larger projects as your experience grows.
- Install and configure Linux and Windows workstations.
- Install and configure Windows Applications.
- Install desktop accessories.
- Troubleshoot basic desktop issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Ability to install and configure Linux and Windows workstations.
- Ability to troubleshoot in both Windows and Linux.
- Ability to build Servers from BIOS to OS.
- Any Scripting skills are a plus (Python, Perl, Shell, etc.).
- Any Network troubleshooting experience is a plus.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to (see below)
To view other job opportunities please visit our website