PMO Lead (Spanish/English)
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Senovo IT
Senovo IT is urgently looking for a PMO Lead to start a new project ASAP for a 12 months initially.
The position will be remotely for now and then onsite in Barcelona with some travel to European countries.
The full JD can be found below:
The role is to support Director of Transactional Solutions on PMO and portfolio management also providing training, coaching, process and administrative support to the Transactional Solution Teams in order to efficiently and effectively deliver projects to agreed internal standards, policies and processes. The role will also lead on the creation and provision of critical management information reports on the overall performance of the team.
- Consulting as a PMO in projects
- Create and maintain tower distribution lists, support for tower teams communication, support for tower Town hall coordination (booking, webex enable, ppt deck consolidation, ), support for tower meetings logistic. Capability Development
- Support training coordination (plan, communication, logistic, coordination with the trainer, ) - Support onboarding process for new resources
- Create/update team SharePoint with templates, reports, and relevant documentation for the team and leadership
- Co-ordination of executive reports & production of dashboards for projects, programmes and portfolios.
More than 5 years experience in similar role in complex global organizations
Demonstrated experience in PMO role in big programs/projects
High level of English and preferably Spanish.
PMI, Scrum, Agile certification will be a plus
- Good communicator with the ability to provide help and support for all Solution delivery colleagues based across different countries
- Expert in production of reports and information using tools such as MS PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Familiar with system-driven workflows such as ServiceNow
- Highly organised and the ability to multi-task
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Meticulous with detail
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Questions the status quo, understands the bigger picture and ensures they understand the rationale for activities so that they can challenge unvaluable requests where appropriate
SAP Upgrade PMO Support
- Governance support
- Support with creating and maintaining Organisational Chart and Roles and Responsibilities Document for the SAP Upgrade Project
- Supporting preparation of internal Reports
- Participating in Status meetings with a Team to collect updates for Status Report
- Supporting managing of Project Plan and Project Budget
- Support to manage the SharePoint website and granting the access to team members
- Acting as a PM in Service Now
- Managing Project Lifecycle and support with moving project through Tollgates
- Submitting Weekly Project Status Report (collecting input from the Team)
- Managing and maintaining Forecast Cost Plan in Service Now
- Maintaining Planning Console Milestones according to the Project Schedule
- Preparing and processing Project Change Requests
- Update Risk and Issues in Service Now
If you meet the above requirements pls send your updated CV immediately for consideration.