Finance Business Analyst (Murex-Back Office)
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
My client is a major financial institution looking for a Murex Business Analyst to work a longterm contract with them in their Amsterdam office.
The ideal candidate should be able to not only implement Murex in a Back Office capacity but after the implementation, be able to customise, integrate and switch off Legacy systems.
Your technology stack consists of knowledge and experience within the financial domain. You are trained to effectively apply business analysis methods and best practices.
You have a significant experience with wholesale banking products and you are familiar with Back Office tools like Calypso or Murex. You also know your customers, you possess great communication skills, and you are result-driven.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- 7+ years or more working experience in the financial sector as a business analyst or consultant
- Experience in international projects
- Experience in Markets and Treasury Products, ie Foreign Exchange derivatives, Fixed Income
- Experience with business analysis methods and best practices
- Experience with Murex
- Experience with database and data warehouse concepts
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting, Reporting & Finance policies
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of and experience with business rules
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with ETL tools/Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience with Peoplesoft
This is an incredible opportunity to join a huge global banking name long term.
Due to a high number of applications, only those successful will be contacted