Project Leader in Agile Product Development
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by ITech Consult
Project Leader in Agile Product Development - engineering, project management, product development projects, lab diagnostics
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Project Leader in Agile Product Development.
* When Diagnostics develops new products, Global Customer Support (GCS) ensures that
the global, regional and local Service & Support functions are adequately prepared to deliver excellent performance. More and more Diagnostics product development projects transition to agile development methodologies. This requires adjustments in both mindset and processes in Global Customer Support.
* Cross-GCS project leadership for identifying, aligning, preparing and implementing the required changes to mindset and processes
Areas of responsibility:
- Drive this strategically important topic across GCS holistically
- Deep-dive assessment of as-is situation ensuring review and guidance from professional agile coach for our process landscape related to product development projects
- Give advice on principles and best practices of agile project management.
- Determine affected processes, required changes (both process and mindset), and implementation approach
- Identify and analyze risks, issues and opportunities
- Coordinate dependencies, timelines and budgets for the GCS project
- Align with GCS process change committees, GCS process owners and GCS department representatives as needed
- Drive internal communications and organizational change management efforts across GCS
- Foster a work culture committed to customer focus, compliance, and continuous improvement
Professional and technical requirements:
- Completed studies (Ms or Ba) in the field of engineering, natural sciences or comparable education
- About 5 years of project management experience in the diagnostics environment, ideally for product development projects in the area of lab diagnostics
- Certified agile coach, scrum master or similar agile project management certification
- Further project management certification (eg IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) is an advantage
- Adept at working in a Matrix environment and at influencing and persuading without directive power
- Well-structured and goal-oriented working methods and a good team player
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English is mandatory (other languages not required)
As long as Covid19 remains, travel will be limited to absolute minimum/Intensive interfaces to Western USA will occasionally require video conferencing during late afternoon and early evening.
Reference no: 919739 AD
Role: Project Leader in Agile Product Development
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 02.11.2020
Latest start date: 16.11.2020
Duration: until 30.11.2021
Traveling required: up to 20% ( EU/US )
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.