Java Solutions Architect
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
Simpson Booth is supporting a major IT business consultancy with the recruitment of one Senior Java Solution Architect, for a highly attractive contract at their end customer's office, based in the beautiful sunny coast of Alicante, Spain.This is an excellent opportunity to secure a new beach-front lifestyle, working in a guaranteed long-term contract on an English-speaking project for a prestigious institution.
This is a 100% on-site, freelancer position with an initial duration until the end of 2020 but with the potential to be extended for 2 more years beyond this point (until end of 2022). You will be earning an attractive day rate in accordance to the affordable cost of living in Alicante of €300 EUR per day. Typically, this rate renders around €66,000 per annum, based on 220 days of work per year. Location-wise, please be advised that you will be able to work remotely from your place of residence until further notice, in line with the current travel restrictions.
Our Client's end customer is a major, highly established government institution, and you will be working from their new corporate office on the sunny beach front, playing a crucial role in the data architecture team.
The nature of the tasks that you will be responsible for and the skill set sought are as follows:
- Design technical architecture solution
- Implement Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Administer Software Package Community Tools
- Software Industrializations tools like (Atlassian Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Crowd, Confluence; HAProxy; Jenkins; Kubernetes; Sonatype Nexus; SonarQube; Subversion Edge; Katalon; PRTG
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in a relevant subject.
- Previous experience using Katalon Studio Web automation testing tool
- BMC Remedy Service Management Suite
- PRTG implementation