Dutch Speaking Data Manager - Asset management
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Dutch Speaking Data manager (Asset management) Urgently Required in Arnhem
For one of our globally leading clients in Arnhem we are looking for a: Data manager Asset management to come and join them on an 18-24 month contract.
The ideal Data Manager will have the following responsibilities?
Processing and managing the data files (asset data) supplied by projects with regard to high-voltage stations and connections in the various source systems (asset registration systems).
As a data manager you analyze and interpret these supplied data files for correctness and completeness and you retrieve missing or incomplete data.
You process this data in our source systems.
At the moment, the data files of the high-voltage stations and high-voltage connections are each processed and managed in its own source system, but within one to eighteen months the data files will be processed and managed in on source system.
The most important responsibilities and skills as a data manager are:
* Performing (complex) changes in (Asset) registration systems
* Creating, editing, assessing and testing and correcting migration files
* Checking asset data for accuracy, completeness and timeliness
* Makes work descriptions where necessary and user manuals
* MBO/HBO working and thinking level is necessary to perform the job;
* Very thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel (must);
* Thorough knowledge and experience of ERP systems, especially IFS;
* Affinity with database systems and Energy world;
* Accurate and consistent;
* Perseverance, takes initiative and is result-oriented;
* Assertive and eager to learn
The location for this position is Arnhem.
Candidates must be Dutch-speaking.
Contract duration is 18-24 months.
Please get in touch ASAP for further details.