BI and DWH Testing Specialist Urgently Required
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Dutch Speaking Senior Tester with experience in BI and DWH testing Urgently Required
Gazelle is urgently looking for a senior Tester with experience in BI and DWH testing for one of our globally leading clients in Amersfoort on a 6 month rolling contract.
The ideal Business Intelligence & Data warehouse testing candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- As an experienced Test Engineer within the domain of BI, you are intensively involved in the coordination of test sets with the users and you work closely with developers and Application Consultants in agile teams.
- This in a dynamic environment where Agile and continuous delivery play an important role.
- You develop test plans and perform manual tests so that the developed software complies with the design and set guidelines.
- In a domain with different teams of developers and cooperation with colleagues from Infosys from India, you stay focused and deliver optimal results.
- You are confident, you can convince and you work proactively in a multidisciplinary team. You are a team player who also independently picks up matters and takes the lead when necessary.
- You will work in an environment in which you and your colleagues reach important milestones for our new Data Lake.
- Being critical of what is being developed and thinking along in solutions is therefore essential.
- The software to be delivered will therefore only receive your approval after you as a Test Engineer are absolutely convinced that it meets the predefined requirements.
- Together with the team you deliver high quality software.
- ETL, Informatics, DataLakes, big data, Hadoop, these are all terms that are familiar to you and that you feel at home in.
The ideal Business Intelligence & Data warehouse testing candidate MUST have the following skills:
- At least 5+ years of experience with testing (manual testing);
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, in word and writing;
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Relational Databases (SQL/Sybase);
- Data Warehouse knowledge (Datavault);
- CI/CD tooling;
- Service Testing, Security testing and performance testing;
- Programming experience.
The ideal Business Intelligence & Data warehouse testing candidate MUST have the following personal skills:
- Customer oriented;
- Organizational sensitive;
- Dares to take the lead when necessary
- Result oriented;
You are expected to come to the office a number of times during the training session. Then, according to the standard, you work from home as much as possible.
Contract Duration: 6 months with option to extend
Hourly rate: competitive