Senior SQL DBA
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Request Technology
*This is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Senior SQL DBA. This will be a contract to hire position. For this role you must be a expert with SQL Server 2 as well as having basic knowledge and experience with Oracle 11g and 12c RAC and DB2. Also needed is experience with HA/DR technology for the databases listed above. This company;s dress code is shirt and tie for men, suit or dress for women.
- Support all areas of the enterprise, ensuring all databases run at optimal performance.
- Ensure that industry-wide security standards are properly implemented.
- Develop and optimize complex T-SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Design and develop SQL code, ETL processes and SSRS reports based on provided requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in data integration, data movement and database administration preferred.
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: SQL Server 2 (expert), Oracle 11g and 12c RAC (basic), DB2 LUW 11.1 pureScale (basic).
- Experience with SQL Server replication (transactional, snapshot, SQL and Oracle target).
- Proficient in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching all RDBMS listed above, as well as OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Experience with HA/DR technology for RDBMS mentioned above